The modular HAUX system makes it possible to create a HAUX-STARMED system optimized for our customer’s individual medical, technical and cost profile.
Some highlights and special advantages of the HAUX-STARMED family:
- Chamber room dimensions ranging from 1800 mm to 3200 mm and larger
- Standard operation pressure of 2 bar (3 ATA) to over 5 bar (6 ATA), up to 20 bar (21 ATA) as special construction
- Capacity for 2 to 24 patients and more
- Systems with main and antechamber as two-room chamber or with two main chambers as three or four-room chamber
- Diverse door construction designs, e.g. rectangular, round and variable sizes depending on chamber dimensions
Optional: Space-saving sliding door design and widths suitable for ICU beds