Pulling the stitches is usually associated with the fear of the patient that it might hurt. Infections in hospitals are also making wound care more and more difficult. Our solution for optimal wound care: The EPIGLU® wound adhesive!
The ethyl-2-cyanoacrylate adhesive EPIGLU® with many advantages for the doctor's practice, the operating theater, the ambulance and the care sector.
EPIGLU® is characterized by:
- Glues wounds of all lengths and even wounds that are under tension.
- Easy application with disposable pipettes.
- Fast polymerization.
- Long shelf life.
- Favorable price / performance ratio.
- User-friendly packaging.
- Also adheres to difficult places.
- Protects the wound from infection.
- Hardly any keloid formation.
- No known allergic reactions.
- No burning after application.
- No pulling of threads - the wound adhesive falls off by itself after 8-10 days.
- No follow-up treatment necessary.