Requires minimal training and provides rapid bilateral ABI measurements in just 3 minutes. It's portability enables measurements to be made more efficiently in the primary care clinic, hospital or patient's home. This can lead to the prioritisation od clinical services by improving clinical pathways.
Dopplex Ability also records the ankle pulse volume waveforms which provides pictorial evidence to aid a clinician's diagnosis; this is of particular value in patients who are prone to arterial calcification, such as diabetics.
Cost Saving, Time Saving and Improved Efficiencies
- • Rapid Measurements in 3 Minutes.
- • No Need to rest the Patient.
- • Can be used by Healthcare Support Staff.
- • Reduces Inappropriate Referrals.
- • Immediate Printouts.
- • Printouts and Archiving of Results with DR4 Software Package.